[Paraview] Reading C-ordered data from hdf5

John R. Cary cary at txcorp.com
Thu Aug 14 23:24:49 EDT 2008

I have arrays written out from C into HDF5 using the HDF5 C
API, and so in the file the arrays are in C ordering.  I now
need to read them into VTK.  AFAICT, VTK is Fortran ordering,
even though it is written in C++.  So that means I need to
reverse the ordering.  Of course, I can write a loop to do
this, but is there some standard way that VTK folks do this?
I don't want to reinvent the wheel.

Sorry for what is likely an elementary question, but I could
not find it on the FAQ or after googling quite a bit.

Thanks so much......John Cary

--
Tech-X Corp., 5621 Arapahoe Ave, Suite A, Boulder CO 80303
cary at txcorp.com, p 303-448-0727, f 303-448-7756, NEW CELL 303-881-8572