[Paraview] Selection of points

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Fri Aug 8 16:58:29 EDT 2008

This is a good solution but it won't work if you save the state and
restore it. What Eric refers to in his response about global ids
should work as well but also support saving state. This same issue
came up related to information visualization where the selection is a
set of nodes from a graph. The decision made there was to add support
for saving out the selection and loading it back.

-berk