[Paraview] vtk python wrapper on OSX

Chris Kees christopher.e.kees at usace.army.mil
Thu Aug 7 14:06:44 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to upgrade to paraview3 built from the cvs  source on Mac
OSX 10.5.  I use the python wrappers for vtk directly in some python
code, and I notice that the vtk windows pop up with no frame  (you
can't do anything to the windows). This had been working using python
and vtk from fink, which is all based on X11 not Carbon.  Does anybody
know if there is simple to fix? I was thinking I  might need to
changed  the vtkRenderWindowInteractor calls to explicitly use QT4,
but I haven't had any luck with the vtk.qt4 module.

Thanks,
Chris