[Paraview] ParaVIEW VTK to Blender Python Script Error

Yannick Bourret ybourret at mirarco.org
Tue Apr 29 15:42:51 EDT 2008

Hello,

The goal is to be able to make Blender work with VTK data which
afterwards the data can be used in ParaVIEW once again.

Right now I am trying to resolve the vtk.vtkLineSource() error.
It seems that the VTK which Paraview uses doesn't have the
vtkLineSource in the vtk. I am trying to see where it could be
located. All I know is that Paraview does use the vtkLineSource.
I haven't had much luck finding any lead...

Thank you in advance.

The following is more information on the procedure that I took :

Refering to the post at http://www.blender.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5868
Problem is as followed...
#
Refering to the Python Script to create an link between Blender and the VTK file set using Python, I have encountered some problems.

The purpose of using Blender with the VTK file set is to be able to use designed work in Blender to be able to use them in Kitware Paraview also vis-versa.

Quote: