[Paraview] compiling ffmpeg for paraview on mac os x

Michael Wild themiwi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 02:32:09 EDT 2008

Found the problem! It wasn't with ffmpeg, but the offscreen rendering.
I remembered reading a post to this list about someone getting black
screenshots, so I figured I'd give it a try: and voilà, it worked!

I couldn't find a bug-report related to this in mantis, but am not
sure I used the correct search terms. Is this a known issue or should
I create a new entry?

Michael