[Paraview] adding existing VTK filter without recompiling

Sean Ziegeler seanzig at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Apr 25 11:29:56 EDT 2008

I wonder, would the ability to load server manager XML and client QRC
files at run time allow me to distribute, e.g., a specific python
script, to others and it show up as a unique reader/filter/writer with
its own GUI widgets?

That would be more elegant and less tedious than the current way of
doing things, in which I just tell them "paste the following script into
the Programmable Filter and modify the parameters inside the script as
needed."

Thanks,
Sean