[Paraview] adding existing VTK filter without recompiling

Greg Ushomirsky gregus at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 11:25:08 EDT 2008

Ken,

To be more precise, it looks like ParaView 2.6 still allows one to add
the filters by editing/loading XML files, while Paraview 2.9 requires
a recompile.  I went to the website and started downloading old
versions of Paraview. 2.6 is the newest one that had the "Load
Package"  menu option.

thanks,
Greg