[Paraview] Bug 0006714: pvbatch requires X server

Iain Bethune ibethune at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Tue Apr 15 05:13:52 EDT 2008

Works for me too.  Of course now I have the problem that with the server
compiled from CVS, it now won't connect back to my 3.2.1 Windows client...

When is the next stable version going to be released so I can get a matching
Windows binary?

Cheers

- Iain

--
Iain Bethune
Applications Consultant, EPCC

Email: ibethune at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Tel/Fax: +44 (0)131 650 5201/6555
Addr: 2404 JCMB, King's Buildings, Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland,
with registration number SC005336.