[Paraview] how to open multiple .vtu files at once?

Alejandro Aragon alejandro.aragon at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 16:12:11 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if there is a way to open multiple .vtu files that are
completely independent from a single file. I tried using a .pvd file
as follows:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<VTKFile type="Collection" version="0.1" byte_order="LittleEndian">
<Collection>
      <DataSet group="" part="0" file="domain.vtu"/>
      <DataSet group="" part="1" file="network.vtu"/>
      <DataSet group="" part="2" file="mesh0.vtu"/>
</Collection>
</VTKFile>

Even though I can see the geometry of all the files, I do not have
access to the fields defined in them. Thanks for the help,

aa