[Paraview] reference for generating vtk file with xml syntax

M.R.Hadian m.r.hadian at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 09:07:46 EDT 2008

Dear Kent
sorry for my mistake in sending wrong address in my previous email. That
file you introduce is very brief and i could not figure out the details
i need to implement VTK with XML syntax in my code. is there any other
document with more examples?
i guess one of the books published by kitware should be complete
reference with enough examples, but i am not sure! if anyone has the
books let me know if there is complete explanation about that topic in
the book. so i will buy that book.
Hadian