[Paraview] [xdmf] - vtkXdmfReader - time support

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Wed Apr 9 05:43:11 EDT 2008

I have just re-uploaded the test data xdmf file because I left the full
path (C:\temp\blah) in the file reference. I have replaced it with just
the relative part and checked it loads ok on win32/linux.
(NB. loading in parallel failed. I will find the problem right away)

JB

--
John Biddiscombe,                            email:biddisco @ cscs.ch
http://www.cscs.ch/about/BJohn.php