[Paraview] Bug 0006714: pvbatch requires X server

Kent Eschenberg eschenbe at psc.edu
Thu Apr 3 14:45:05 EDT 2008

Yes, and have verfied what is being used with "ldd pvbatch". Note that the Wiki reference you provide is about setting up a server, not batch.

pvbatch does not support the option "--use-offscreen-rendering" and should not need that option when the cmake option "use offscreen rendering" has been set.

Thanks!
Kent