[Paraview] Build .app bundle on Mac OS X

Michael Wild themiwi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 08:08:05 EDT 2008

Hi all

I have trouble building a Mac OS X app bundle of ParaView CVS.

I can't seem to find any way to get CMake/CPack to include the Qt and
Python frameworks in the .app bundle. However, I do not want to
require that my users install a full Qt. When I download the current
ParaView beta .dmg (3.2.0) and look inside paraview.app, the
frameworks are included, so there must be a way to achieve this (and I
hope it is not doing it manually and fixing all dependencies up with
install_name_tool, that would be a pain!).

I'd welcome any pointers in the right direction.

Regards

Michael

BTW: I'm using CMake CVS.