[Paraview] Programatically change "Map Scalars" and "Color By"

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 13:51:00 EDT 2008

Is there any way to programatically change the "Map Scalars" value
and the "Color By" drop down menu when a filter runs? I am storing
the rgb values as cell attributes in my data set and to show the
correct colors I _always_ have to select the proper attribute from
the "Color By" drop down menu and then uncheck "Map Scalars". The
scalars are stored as 3xUChar (RGB) in the attributes.

Thanks
--
Mike Jackson
imikejackson & gmail * com