[Paraview] PolyData bug??

Alejandro Aragon alejandro.aragon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 11:03:35 EDT 2008

I strongly disagree. The user shouldn't be aware of such a thing. If
Paraview gives you the option of drawing a polygon, it should be
independent on its convexity. What it should do, is to check if the
polygon is convex to use the regular GL function, and if not use
tessellation to draw it. I have done this myself in the past, so I
don't think it's a big deal.

aa