[Paraview] creating animation time problem continued

bla bla atlas242131 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 15:42:45 EDT 2007

Ok to be more specific i am using paraview version 2.6
  I add the keyframes lets say 10
  I can set the real time duration to lets say 10 seconds and watch the animation play in real time for (10 secs).
  I click save animation, and i have no further options and save the file as an avi file.
  When i go and open the file in media player for instance it plays in 2 seconds.  How can i get the animation i save to play like the real time animation in paraview?