[Paraview] ParaView III - plugins under OSX

Randy Hudson hudson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 12 14:24:59 EDT 2007

I had it that way, but changed it to avoid this error:
Failed to load  ":/ParaViewResources/UGFlashReader_Client.xml"
Failed to load  ":/ParaViewResources/UGFlashReader_Client.xml"
Failed to load  ":/ParaViewResources/UGFlashReader_Client.xml"
Failed to load  ":/ParaViewResources/UGFlashReader_Client.xml"

I don't get that error when it's set to "/Users/hudson/Software/ParaView/ParaView.3.1.0/UGFlashReader_ClientPlugin".

BTW, PV_PLUGIN_PATH is set to
"/Users/hudson/Software/ParaView/ParaView.3.1.0/UGFlashReader_ClientPlugin:/Users/hudson/Software/ParaView/ParaView.3.1.0/UGFlashReader_ServerPlugin",
and it's exported.

--

Randy.