[Paraview] Re: Slice filter using PV3

OSHIMA Takuya oshima at eng.niigata-u.ac.jp
Sat Oct 27 20:26:18 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm also having a problem with the slice filter in 3.3-CVS on openSUSE
10.2 x86_64 and Win32 both compiled from source. In my case the sliced
plane of a vtkMultiBlockDataSet with volumetric cells in dataset 0 and
surface patches in datasets > 0, which contains only cell type data,
shows incorrect values. However if I either run Filter->Cell Data to
Point Data or extract dataset 0 (the volumetric data) by
Filter->Extract Dataset before creating a slice, the slice filter
works just as expected. Is this a known issue?

Thanks,
Takuya