[Paraview] PV3 pvserver OSX Offscreen

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 12:41:38 EDT 2007

So basically the implementation for the "New" method in
vtkOSOpenGLRenderWindow is not found. I see in the .cxx file for the
class that

#ifndef VTK_IMPLEMENT_MESA_CXX
vtkCxxRevisionMacro(vtkOSOpenGLRenderWindow, "$Revision: 1.4 $");
vtkStandardNewMacro(vtkOSOpenGLRenderWindow);
#endif

Is VTK_IMPLEMENT_MESA_CXX defined? If it is then there is a problem.
Try the following just above that piece of code:

#ifdef VTK_IMPLEMENT_MESA_CXX
#error VTK_IMPLEMENT_MESA_CXX is DEFINED and is should NOT be
#endif

This will basically just stop the compile in its tracks if
VTK_IMPLEMENT_MESA_CXX is indeed defined. Now you need to figure out
WHY it is defined, IF it needs to be defined, and how to undef it...

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer