[Paraview] csv to geometry (was: paraview novice attempts 1st viz)

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Oct 4 08:27:49 EDT 2007

If the values are in the form of an n x m matrix, perhaps we could
make an n column by m row spreadsheet. The column headers can be given
labels and if three of those are POINT_X, POINT_Y, POINT_Z then the
output would become a pointset. The rest of the columns would be point
data values.

Similar controls would let the user specify the geometry for the
structured data types.

cheers
Dave