[Paraview] LSB 3.0 with Qt 4.3.2

Jens jens-devel at gmx.de
Wed Nov 28 10:24:10 EST 2007

Hi Clint,

your mail sounded that interesting, that I tried to use LSB 3.0 for my
Qt4 application, too. I downloaded the lsb3.0.rpms and tried to compile
Qt4.3.2 using the platform-spec-file "linux-lsb-g++" delivered with Qt4

But :( Qt4 could not compile with lsb-3.0. It fails because the command
'fstatf()' is not supported by lsb-3.0.

What lsb-version is paraview using?
Does Qt4 need some modification to compile with lsb?

Thanks for any help/comments

Greetings
Jens

CONFIGURE:
./configure -platform linux-lsb-g++ -release -no-qt3support -qt-zlib
-qt-gif -qt-libtiff -qt-libpng -qt-libmng -qt-libjpeg -no-nis -no-rpath
-no-separate-debug-info -prefix /usr/local/qt4-lsb3.0

COMPILATION-ERROR:
lsbc++ -o "/usr/local/qt-x11-opensource-src-4.3.2/bin/qmake" project.o
property.o main.o makefile.o unixmake2.o unixmake.o mingw_make.o
option.o winmakefile.o projectgenerator.o meta.o makefiledeps.o
metamakefile.o xmloutput.o pbuilder_pbx.o borland_bmake.o msvc_dsp.o
msvc_vcproj.o msvc_nmake.o msvc_objectmodel.o qstring.o qtextstream.o
qiodevice.o qglobal.o qbytearray.o qbytearraymatcher.o qdatastream.o
qbuffer.o qlistdata.o qfile.o qfsfileengine_unix.o
qfsfileengine_iterator_unix.o qfsfileengine.o qfsfileengine_iterator.o
qregexp.o qvector.o qbitarray.o qdir.o qdiriterator.o quuid.o qhash.o
qfileinfo.o qdatetime.o qstringlist.o qabstractfileengine.o
qtemporaryfile.o qmap.o qmetatype.o qsettings.o qlibraryinfo.o
qvariant.o qvsnprintf.o qlocale.o qlinkedlist.o qurl.o qnumeric.o
qcryptographichash.o qscriptasm.o qscriptast.o qscriptastvisitor.o
qscriptcompiler.o qscriptecmaarray.o qscriptecmaboolean.o
qscriptecmacore.o qscriptecmadate.o qscriptecmafunction.o
qscriptecmaglobal.o qscriptecmamath.o qscriptecmanumber.o
qscriptecmaobject.o qscriptecmaregexp.o qscriptecmastring.o
qscriptecmaerror.o qscriptcontext_p.o qscriptengine.o qscriptengine_p.o
qscriptextenumeration.o qscriptextvariant.o qscriptcontext.o
qscriptfunction.o qscriptgrammar.o qscriptlexer.o qscriptclassdata.o
qscriptparser.o qscriptprettypretty.o qscriptsyntaxchecker.o
qscriptvalue.o qscriptvalueimpl.o qscriptvalueiterator.o
--lsb-shared-libs=Xrender:Xrandr:Xfixes:Xcursor:Xinerama:freetype
qsettings.o: In function `isLikelyToBeNfs(int)':
qsettings.cpp:(.text+0x198b): undefined reference to `fstatfs'
collect2: ld gab 1 als Ende-Status zurück
gmake: *** [/usr/local/qt-x11-opensource-src-4.3.2/bin/qmake] Fehler 1