[Paraview] Isosurface animation

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Nov 26 11:02:12 EST 2007

Try creating just one isosurface in the contour filter.

The animation may be confused because it is expecting to animate one
isosurface value and you have given it 10.  It may also be the case that
one of the isosurface values is being animated but you cannot see it
because it is being obscured by the others.  I have not really played
with trying to animate with multiple contours defined because it
generally does not sound like a good idea (and was probably not your
intention).

-Ken