[Paraview] XY plot

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Nov 19 11:29:41 EST 2007

This is probably one of those situations where if we were sitting
together at the same terminal we would have this resolved in a few
minutes, but something vital is getting lost over email.  Negative
values in the X axis work fine.  I just did it.

Have you selected a vector for the X axis?  Are you plotting the
"Magnitude" for the component?  If so, then the magnitude is always
positive (by definition) and there is your problem.  Try selecting the
X, Y, or Z component instead.

Can you possibly send an example of your data?  That might make things
go quicker.

-Ken