[Paraview] How to fly through animation PV 3

Jason Hoogland jdhoogland at wbmpl.com.au
Sun Nov 18 20:38:42 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

How would you go about setting up a fly through animation in Paraview 3?
I'm using 3.2.  Animating a time series is fairly easy/automated. I can
manually build frames of a view using the Camera object in the GUI, and
change say the camera azimuth at each step, although when the frame is
saved the camera settings flick back to the original view before the frame
change, which is a little inconvenient.  Maybe a scripted solution?  But I
wouldn't know where to start...

Hoogs