[Paraview] _ZN11QHeaderView5resetEv Where Are You?

Kent Eschenberg eschenbe at psc.edu
Fri Nov 16 11:01:28 EST 2007

Resolved: cmake was using the given version of Qt (4.2.2) for "qmake" but then
found another version on our system (4.3.2) for all the other pieces of Qt.

Before I realized the two problems were related I report cmake's unwise
decision as "CMake Doesn't Use Correct Qt Building 3.2b".

To clear all references to 4.3.2 I erased the entire binary tree. I temporarily
renamed the 4.3.2 directory so cmake couldn't find it; rebuilt; and everything
worked fine.

Thanks to everyone for their advice!
Kent