[Paraview] dark color scheme

Robert Cimrman cimrman3 at ntc.zcu.cz
Fri Nov 16 04:53:33 EST 2007

clinton at elemtech.com wrote:
> On Thursday 08 November 2007 7:32:25 am Robert Cimrman wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I would like to try paraview 3.0.2, but I cannot see any non-highlighted
>> text (menus, dialogs, ...), as I use a dark desktop scheme (recent
>> Gentoo linux, KDE 3.5) with black background and light-gray text. Is
>> there any way of setting the font/backgound colors?
>>

> Do you have a ~/.config/Trolltech.conf file?
> It might be overriding your desktop settings for Qt applications.

No I do not have ~/.config/Trolltech.conf.

Note that I have turned on the KDE option 'apply colors to non-KDE
applications', as I would like to have a uniform look of applications.
Without this option, the standard color theme of paraview is ok, but
then the other non-KDE apps I use are also affected.

thanks,
r.