[Paraview] Quadric Clustering on 3D Unstructured Grid (PV3.2)

Randall Hand randall.hand at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 21:22:49 EST 2007

Quadric Clustering only applies to Polygonal datasets.  Volumetric Datasets
cannot be decimated via the Quadric Clustering algorithm.  Using the Extract
Surface simply extracts a polygonal outer surface from your volume which is
why you're then able to use it.

Randall Hand
Visualization Scientist
ERDC MSRC-ITL