[Paraview] symbol lookup error

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Nov 8 15:33:40 EST 2007

Hi Ginet,

It sounds like the system we built the binaries on has incompatible
runtime libraries with yours. Which binary did you try? If you tried
the 64 bit one, you may want to try the 32 bit one and vice versa.
Otherwise, I am afraid you will have to build paraview from source. If
you have to do that, there are build instructions here:
http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView:Build_And_Install

-berk