[Paraview] CMake finds QT but says it hasn't when compiling Paraview3

Bernhard Gschaider Bernhard.Gschaider at unileoben.ac.at
Tue May 15 09:12:24 EDT 2007

    BG> Can you post your CMakeCache.txt?  -berk

Here it comes (didn't post it in the original message, because I
didn't want to bloat it too much).

BTW: I'm using the binary-QT4 pulled via yum from the
CentOS-Repositories (packages: qt4, qt4-devel, qt4-doc). I'm just
mentioning this because when compiling Paraview3 on a Mac (see
postings last week) there seemed to be a problem when one did NOT
compile QT from the sources.

BTW2: I'm on a x86_64-architecture

Bernhard