FW: [Paraview] building paraview3 beta with openmpi?

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Mon May 7 10:39:26 EDT 2007

It almost looks like pvserver is not compiled with MPI and mpiexec is
starting 4 completely independent pvservers. Then the client is
probably connecting to just one of those. What do you see when look at
processes after mpiexec? Are there 4 pvserver processes? Also, what
happens if you create a sphere and apply Process Id Scalars? Do you
see 4 pieces or just 1?

-berk

 Berk Geveci
 Kitware Inc.