[Paraview] Announcing ParaView 3 beta

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Sat May 5 09:33:52 EDT 2007

So where do we post bugs and feature requests/Fixes?

PV III is crashing on OS X intel (10.4.9)

Exception:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (0x0001)
Codes:      KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE (0x0002) at 0x00000028

Thread 0 Crashed:
0   libpqCore.dylib            	0x0106d262
pqRenderViewModule::fakeInteraction(bool) + 18

Also I am interested in the Multi-Render views. I would like to have
two views and have each view have its own independent data set? is
that Possible?

I have some more bugs but I'll wait for an answer to "where to post
bugs" first..

Thanks for the great work.
--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer