[Paraview] vtkXMLRectilinearGridReader(0x904ce98) returned failure for request: vtkInformation (0x904db20)

Peter Delmont Peter.Delmont at wis.kuleuven.be
Fri Mar 30 04:29:47 EST 2007

Hello,

I`m trying to plot .vtr data with ParaView.  Everytime i got the same
error message, which i don`t understand.  There is a problem in
myCellData part, the grid only doesnt deliver problems.

# Error or warning: There was a VTK Error in file:
/home/amy/ParaViewReleaseRoot/ParaView-2.6.0/VTK/Filtering/vtkExecutive.cxx
(757)
  vtkCompositeDataPipeline (0x904eda0): Algorithm
vtkXMLRectilinearGridReader(0x904ce98) returned failure for request:
vtkInformation (0x904db20)
   Debug: Off
   Modified Time: 697314
   Reference Count: 1
   Registered Events: (none)
   Request: REQUEST_INFORMATION
   KEYS_TO_COPY: COMPOSITE_DATA_INFORMATION
   ALGORITHM_AFTER_FORWARD: 1
   FORWARD_DIRECTION: 0
ErrorMessage end

So I simplified my data artificially.  This is the file I`m trying to plot.
If anybody knows whats wrong, please let me know.

thanks in advance,
Peter