[Paraview] VTK Lookup tables

Craig Warren Craig.Warren at ed.ac.uk
Wed Mar 28 11:59:03 EST 2007

Hey folks,

I have a couple of simple questions about Lookup tables, I'm not
really understanding to well from the documentation. BTW I'm directly
constructing my VTK files in legacy binary format using Matlab.
Anyway, say I specify 2 rgba values in my lookup table, does Paraview
interpret this as end points of a range and interpolate my data
values (int scalars in this case) between these endpoints? Also if I
want, for example, all data with value 1 to be red, and all data with
value 2 to be blue, how to I achieve this? I sense I'm not getting
something extremely simple!

Thanks,

Craig