[Paraview] plots of pressure on wing sections

Marzio Sala marzio.sala at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 13:44:43 EST 2007

Hi All,

I am new to ParaView, and there is a feature quite common in other packages
that I cannot find... I have a 3D simulation of a flow around a wing; then I
create a cut on the wing, and I'd like to plot, say, the pressure on the
profile defined by this section of the wing. That is, to produce a X-Y plot
for a quantity defined on the profile. Is it possible to this within
ParaView? The probe seems to work on points or lines, while in this case the
"line" is given by the section of the wing.

Thanks for your help,
-Marzio