[Paraview] SPH - follow-up on "Viewing meshless data"

Parker, Andrew (UK) Andrew.Parker2 at baesystems.com
Fri Mar 23 04:18:04 EST 2007

Hi,

To follow-up my previous post on "Viewing meshless [CFD] data", thought
I'd rephrase it.  Is there anybody out there using a) paraview and b)
using it to view there [meshless] SPH simulations???  If this is being
done then it means there must be a way forward for my meshless CFD
simulations?

To clarify, as there seemed to be a slight confusion last time, the
simulation method is meshless - there is no grid - that's kind of the
point (excuse the pun).  So the posts that asked me if it were a
unstructured or a structured simulation - it's an arbitrary cloud of
points where the solution data is stored - nothing more. And absolutely
no defined connectivity...

Hope this will help clarify my question,

Cheers,

Andy

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dr Andrew Parker
Research Engineer

BAE Systems
Advanced Technology Centre (ATC) - Sowerby
Mathematical Modelling Department
Filton
PO Box 5,
Bristol