[Paraview] Missing File for 2.6.0

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Wed Mar 14 14:53:34 EST 2007

OK, at least I am not going crazy. I managed to reproduce it. If you
run cmake a second time (or do a make rebuild_cache or use ccmake and
change something), the problem goes away. So it only happens if you
run cmake once and compile. There must be something wrong in the order
of things. I will take a look.

-berk

--
 Berk Geveci