[Paraview] Missing File for 2.6.0

Kent Eschenberg eschenbe at psc.edu
Wed Mar 14 12:17:30 EST 2007

That's right, Berk. My understanding of this problem has evolved but
I've kept the same subject so its tied to related posts. There is no
missing file.

As I note in my most recent message it is "not looking in the right
directory". I think you are right, it is a cmake configuration error.

I'll try Amy's suggestion from 1:08 pm today.

Thanks!
Kent