[Paraview] Missing File for 2.6.0

Kent Eschenberg eschenbe at psc.edu
Mon Mar 12 15:46:03 EST 2007

I downloaded ParaView-2.6.0.tar.gz.

This sounds like a make problem so I checked again - "make" on my system
is GNU make 3.80. CMakeCache.txt also shows it is using that version.

I would guess that, if I haven't lost my mind, the problem is in one of
those files that tells cmake what to do. Have you run cmake and make? If
that works for you let me know and I'll start again with a fresh download.

Thanks!
Kent