[Paraview] Re: Lam mpi + paraview

Robert Maynard thorin.hax at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 09:17:39 EDT 2007

I finnished compiling Lam support into paraview, using the standard
compilers (gcc), and using the MPI_Library
properties. The problem is that i still continue to get floating point
exceptions when trying to start the standalone version of paraview that was
compiled with mpi support. Currently my work around is to keep two seperate
build directories, but this is not a solution I would like.

A back trace again shows nothing, so I have no idea if this is a problem
with Lam or Paraview.