[Paraview] Getting ParaView Version in Cmake

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Fri Jun 22 02:19:33 EDT 2007

Mike

Qt/Components/Resources/XML/ParaViewFilters.xml and ParaViewReaders.xml

if you build 'internal' - ie use the extra external modules (ironic
groan), then you also need to modify the files above. Probably you can
include a qrc file to do the same, but I haven't tried that.

I just remembered that you might have issues with the filename/string
things mentioned a few days ago. I am not really using pv2.x any more so
I may have fibbed when I said all my modules work with both - I haven't
tried for a while.

JB