[Paraview] Getting ParaView Version in Cmake

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 13:50:29 EDT 2007

I did that also and things seemed to compile fine, BUT when I run
paraview, my reader does not show up as a filter when I try to open a
file. Selecting a file anyways then pops up a Dialog that lists the
readers. My reader does not show up.

That is the first problem.

The second problem is that the Animation seems to not be working in
the cvs version that I checked out yesterday. Anyone else seen this?

I can supply my XML files if that will help someone figure out what
the problem is. I would like to NOT change anything or at least make
the minimal changes so that I can compile my sources under both PV 2
and PV3.

I have PV3, but my "super computer" location only have PV 2. Which is
why I want the dual capability.
--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer