[Paraview] vtkSurfaceReconstruction Problems

Robert Maynard thorin.hax at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 10:37:00 EDT 2007

I have created a Paraview filter that uses the vtk class
vtkSurfaceReconstrucitonFilter. I have no problem loading in the filter, but
when I run the filter, the output
I get is just an empty box. The comments in the code, suggest that the
output should be a volume, but when I try to view the volume I get the error
"Cannot volume render since no point data available!". Do I need to change
the way the filter updates the output, or is this a problem relating to the
volume renderer?