[Paraview] PV3/OS X/Qt 4.3 Compile error

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 10:00:30 EDT 2007

I am using Cmake 2.4.6 Release. Do I need to move up to a cvs version
of cmake?

Is there maybe a problem with a "non-standard" Qt 4.3 installation
path? (Mine is in /Developer/Toolkits/Qt-4.3)

Other than that I am not sure what the problem could be although I am
willing to spend some time trying to track down the problem.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer