[Paraview] Cannot read LS-dyna *.k file

LOW LEE LEONG, VE/CAE LOWLL at proton.com
Tue Jun 12 20:55:03 EDT 2007

Hi Berk,

          Goody day!

          First I have to clarify that Paraview has done a good job and
the visual is very nice. The visual is even higher standard then some of
the commercial visualization tools.

What I trying to say in my previous posting is that, when I plot Ensight
case file using Paraview, the geometry has some flaws.  The defects are
such as holes on the surface and component mix up.  This is due to
Ensight unable to completely write out trimmed cell face from Star-CD.
This has nothing to do with Paraview capability.

Lee Leong