[Paraview] Antialiasing?

Marc Baaden baaden at smplinux.de
Wed Jun 6 13:54:14 EDT 2007

Hello,

thanks for your reply and sorry for the lag in responding.
I have made a snapshot for illustration:
http://www.shaman.ibpc.fr/pv_antialias.png

This is a simple dataset with a tubefilter applied. I use
Paraview 3.0.1 for Mac OSX (no parallel rendering) with a
Mac Pro and a Quadro FX 4500 graphics card. So I think the
hardware should support antialiasing.

I tried other background colors (gray, black) and indeed there
is no antialiasing either, although the jagged edges are a little
less obvious.

So I wonder what's the issue here? Maybe antialiasing could be turned
off on my installation for some reason?

Thanks in advance,
Marc

NB: Antialiasing is also missing with the previous 2.6 version of
    Paraview. So it doesn't seem specific to the 3.x series.

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden at smplinux.de      -      http://www.baaden.ibpc.fr