[Paraview] Time animation when using paraview 3.0

Raj.Das at csiro.au Raj.Das at csiro.au
Wed Jun 6 04:03:49 EDT 2007

Hi

In 2.6.2, when I select the first (sat file001. vtk) vtk file. It
automatically looks for file names with numbered sequence (file002. vtk,
file003. vtk....) in the same dir and loads time series data. Hnece I
can produce a time series animation.

But in 3.0, when loaded first file, it does  not recognise the time
seris data in sequence of files that are there, hence I can't do
animation.

Any help will be appreciated to overcome this problem in 3.0.

Thanks

Kind regards

Raj

Dr Rajarshi Das
Research Scientist
CSIRO Mathematical and Information Sciences
Gate5, Normanby Road
Clayton
Melbourne
Victoria 3168