[Paraview] Save animation using python script

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Jul 25 08:57:26 EDT 2007

You'll have to create a "vtkSMAnimationSceneImageWriter" object to write
an animation out. This is not a proxy. So simply create the writer
object, set properties such as "FrameRate", "FileName", "Magnification"
on it. Also set the "AnimationScene" to point to the animation scene
proxy, and the call "Save". That should write the animation out.

Utkarsh.