RES: [Paraview] XML binary file format

Renato N. Elias rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br
Thu Jul 19 12:47:05 EDT 2007

Hi Stefano,

You can also use raw binary data (as well as Base64 and ASCII). You can take
a look how it's done here
http://www.nacad.ufrj.br/~rnelias/paraview/VTKFormats.f90 . I hope it can
help you...

Regards

Renato N. Elias
PhD student - HTTP://www.nacad.ufrj.br/~rnelias
High Performance Computing Center (NACAD)
Federal University of Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil