[Paraview] RequestData Being Called Multiple Times [PV3.1.0]

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 16:24:31 EDT 2007

Well, I worked it down to the following lines that appear in the
RequestInformation() method:

#if 0
   outInfo->Set( vtkDataObject::ORIGIN(), DataOrigin, 3 );
   outInfo->Set( vtkDataObject::SPACING(), DataSpacing, 3 );
   this->DataExtent[0] = this->DataExtent[2] = this->DataExtent[4] = 0;
   this->DataExtent[1] = xDim;
   this->DataExtent[3] = yDim;
   this->DataExtent[5] = zDim;
   outInfo->Set( vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline::WHOLE_EXTENT(),
DataExtent, 6 );

   vtkDataObject::SetPointDataActiveScalarInfo(outInfo,
VTK_TYPE_FLOAT32,1);
#endif

If I leave it so that code is compiled, then my RequestData is called
multiple times. I looked at some other readers (ImageReader2) and it
seems to be setting this ok, but I think that reader is based off the
older pipeline..

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer