[Paraview] RequestData Being Called Multiple Times [PV3.1.0]

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 11:53:39 EDT 2007

I am writing a reader that inherits from vtkImageAlgorithm. Generally
the reader works just fine EXCEPT for the problem that the
"RequestData" method is being called at least 6 times in a row. I am
not sure what the cause of this might be although I have run into
this in the past where I was "updating" the output data object during
the RequestData, which was then forcing a pipeline update. I have
pretty much commented out most of the RequestData method and it still
gets called multiple times in a row.
    I have NOT checked if the same code exhibits this behavior on PV
2.6.x yet.. but that may be my next step.

Anyone ever have this type of problem? Any ideas?

Thanks for the help
--
Mike Jackson
imikejackson & gmail * com